The status of parents
some points of darse :
- Allah ta'ala's power is amazing that He can bring different things with the same water
- An objection: If the Allah's Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam had the most knowledge, how did he laugh or meet with his wives? The answer, given by Hakim al-Ummah Mawlana Thanawi, is that from the outside he would be laughing, but from the inside crying.
- Hakim al-Ummah Thanawi said: Allah has put blessing in Raham (enjoining family ties) and Haram (the holy sanctuary).
- The wisdom behind choosing a date as the object for tahnik.
- In every religion today, there is discussion on what the first thing should be to teach the new child. Islam has given the answer for that as well: give adhan in one ear and iqamah in the other.
- The reason why both ears are used to say something into.
- 'Allamah Alusi's explanation of the reason the word "Uff" has been forbidden for parents.
- Virtues of maintaining and establishing family ties.
Plz see our website www.attablig.com to listen/download this darse