plz check our website www.attablig.com for 2 new darse hadis by haz.shaikh hanif sb luharvi(d.b)
Date : 03-05-2011
Subject:Aik musalman k duse pr huquq
(One Muslim's rights over his fellow Muslims)
- The meaning of the hadith: "Assist both the oppressor and the oppressed."
- Excessive salam is established about Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam but not excessive meetings with people.
- Mawlana Qasim Nanotwi rahimahullah said: "With other things, the more they break, the less is their use. But with the nafs, the more you break it, the more it is accepted in the sight of Allah."
- An astounding reply of Birbal to the Mughal kind Akbar when the king was worried about death.
- Details about accepting the invitation for walima.
- Forgiveness for Imam Abu Dawud upon saying yarhamukullah
- The story of accepting Islam of the brother of Sayyiduna 'Umar radiyallahu 'anh.
- One shouldn't notice the weaknesses of others and humiliate them based on their weaknesses.
- Why is there an order to avoid slave-women who commit sins?
- Mention of the du'a of Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam for the tribe of Sayyduna Abu Hurayrah radiyallahu 'anhu, Daus.
Subject: Imaan wale ka Ahtiram zaruri he -2
(Respecting the people of Imaan is necessary)
- If one's desire is corrupted, one cannot kiss even his own children.
- On Mondays, one can wish for death out of love for Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, as Sayyiduna Abu Bakr radiyallahu 'anhu did.
- Allah's Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam left a lot of his actions in order to create ease for the Ummah.
- The meaning of a musalsal hadith.
- Isha Salah is specific to this Ummah only.
- Bayan and programs after Isha are not appropriate if they go so late as to risk people missing their Fajr salah.
- Making one's Salah short means performing it according to the lowest level of Sunnah.
- The explanation by Imam Nawawi of the hadith "My Lord feeds and nourishes me"
- Commentary on the hadith mentioning that Rasulullah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam made his Salah short when he heard the crying of a child. This hadith also brings out proofs as to whether or not the Imam can adjust the length of prostration out of courtesy for others.
- An amazing story about the repentance of the son of one of the students of Sayyiduna Hasan Basri rahimahullah.