plz check our site www.attablig.com for 2 new darse hadis by haz.shaikh hanif sb(d.b)
Darse no 78
Subject: Zulm ki qisme - 2
- Some detail on the zakah of animals
- Mention of the Hannanah pillar (which cried when Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم left it).
- An important principle for those who donate: when can they accept gifts and when can they not?
- Warning on not giving zakah
- Several examples of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم being the best leader and decision-maker
- Proof that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم did not have hair on his armpits
- The ru'b (mental and emotional influence) of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم extended to two months' distance away
- The conversation between Hiraql and Abu Sufyan
- Mawlana Thanawi seeking forgiveness by publishing a piece in the newspaper
- The meaning of the statement that the Sahabah reached the level and pattern desired by the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم in the Farewell Pilgrimage.
- A fabricated narration about Sayyiduna Zul-Qarnayn
Darse no 77
Subject: Zulm ki qisme,Ahadis k ajib nukat
- those believers who enter into the Fire When they remove from the Fire by the command of Allah, they will be recognized the mark of prostration (sajdah). Mawlana Gangohi has amazing evidence for this.
- Ibn al-Qayyim says, "The heart of a believer is also a ka'bah - indeed, it is even better than this ka'bah."
- Bringing religious elders inside the home for the sake of blessing (barakah) and performing Salah inside their homes is established from the Sunnah.
- One should fulfill the reason first for which hegoes to another's home. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم first performed Salah at the house of Sayyiduna Itban رضي الله عنه , and first ate food at the house of Sayyidatuna Umm Salamah رضي الله عنها .
- 'Allamah Sirri Saqati says, "If one's children are disobedient, so he leaves the matter for Allah (relying solely and completely on Allah), then Allah will purify and rectify the children."
- When a person takes another's property of one span, Allah puts the seven earths around his neck - commentary and explanation of this hadith
- The interpretation of Qadi Thana'ullah Panipati on the issue of "Muqtadir"
- Haz.Hakim Akhtar(d.b) :why does Allah come down to the earth only at night as mentioned in a hadith?
- An astounding wisdom behind the hadith that if we wish to see Allah Most High on the Day of Resurrection, we should perform our Fajr and Asr prayers regularly.
- From one hadith about Salah, the brother of 'Allamah Sha'rani, Shah Fadlullah, derived 47,530 rulings. Some are mentioned.
- Virtues of making salam
- Avoid the dua of the oppressed one against you, even if he is a disbeliever.